The briskness of LAN MY WORLD [Ah Lan] in LIFE.: FIrst post : These are friends from my own CHURCH

Friday, February 03, 2006

FIrst post : These are friends from my own CHURCH

Came back from hanging out with Ah TIu, Ah Giu and Louis .
Took off my favourite cap,chilling with a coke, ready to go and take a shower.
SUDDENLY! an old friend of mine ( not really my friend, he gives a kind of lansi look most of the time........) messaged me in MSN... WHAT A Miracle!!!! I thought we gonna have a long conversation...BUT......

Here the conversation ( i dont want to expose his screen name ) :

My fucking cheebye fren says:
eh -[I Lan My World]-

i Lan my world says:
yes?

My fucking cheebye fren says:
have u got --------'s number?

i Lan my world says:
no <-- ( dissapointed + LAZY = i fucking dun want to give him lar..diu. ) My fucking cheebye fren says:
ah ok

That is the end of the conversation.Well, u might find it alright, but let me tell u why it is not alright!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

WARning: THIS MAY TOUCHES on christianity n PLS dont say i never warn u ...alrite?highlight it and read it at ur own risk(BTW Discussion is closed and tis was the past,but i wont delete it ,read the comments and judge urself.)

Friends?.. i got alot of friends also lar,but especially those from MY FUCKING CHURCH is damn shitted up, i will tell u why.

Almost 95% of them from my church, THEY ONLY TALK TO YOU WHEN THEY NEED A FUCKING FAVOUR FROM U, CRANK UP A CHEEBYE CONVERSATION JUST TO ASK U FOR SOMETHING, LIKE THAT SO HAI ABOVE . DONT U FIND IT LAN DIU????

On top of it, if u go to church alone like me, without a gang or a clique or watever shit, u will be ignore like a shadow, sometime they fucking lansi till u say hi to them and they dont notice u...NIA MA CHAU HAI.... No matter how hard u try to talk to them nicely ,politely, gently,perceptibly,deliberately, they like want to runaway. UNLESS u r either rich(those fucking show-off) , well-known,and some sort of tauke....they only come and talk to u....FUCKED UP right?

WORST,u know wat?Did i mention that it is a church ?....WITH THIS KIND OF FUCKED UP ATTITUDE OF TREATING PEOPLE , HOW THE FUCK CHRISTIAN GONNA SPREAD NICELY, IF IM A NONE CHRISTIAN OR WATEVER SHIT, U THINK I WILL BECOME CHRISTIAN MEH? .. IF MOST PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH IS LIKE THAT....SAY THIS SAY THAT LAR, SAY AR U CANNOT DO THIS DO THAT, MUST DO THINGS TO HONOUR GOD, ON THE OTHER LANCIAO HAND U R FUCKING TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.... YOU THINK UR A VERY GOOD CHRISTIAN LAH?.. FUCK U _|_ -_-_|_ , TALK SO MUCH COCK ,WAIT.. THOSE FUCKING NONSENSE NOT EVEN DESERVE TO BE CALL AS COCK.. IT SHOULD BE CALL AS SHITS.

Btw,im also a christian..one more thing, GOD DIDNT SAY I CANNOT SWEAR, ONLY U FUCKING EXTREMIST SAY I CANNOT SWEAR.....oh yeah, Read ur fucking bible b4 u comment me n if u can find me a verse tat say i shouldnt swear , i will stop swearing. REMINDER FOR ALL THE FUCKING EXTREMISTS, JAMES CHAPTER 3 ONLY WARN US TO USE OUR WORDS PROPERLY , DONT U DARE To POINT ME THAT CHAPTER, I WILL CHOP UR USELESS HEAD.

Aiiiiiiiii,
I-EAT-My-WORLD

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not all christians are likedat lar .. grow up!

3:34 PM  
Blogger -[I LAN My World]- said...

deng. i didnt say all also.... I SAY MY church one lolx.They damn 7 lan diu one , they really look down on u...talk to me when they need favour...

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"WITH THIS KIND OF FUCKED UP ATTITUDE OF TREATING PEOPLE , HOW THE FUCK CHRISTIAN GONNA SPREAD NICELY, IF IM A NONE CHRISTIAN OR WATEVER SHIT, U THINK I WILL BECOME CHRISTIAN MEH?"

I'm surpised you even call yourself a Christian - look at yourself! Which part of your blog says "I love God, fear Him and live for Him". If I were to label you, I'd say you are a Christian just because your family is.

Of course there might not be any verse to say "Thou Shall Not Swear" but there wasn't people like you following Jesus at that time.

Doesn't it boil down to your own faith? "Read ur fucking bible b4 u comment me", so it's everyone else's bible but yours lah?

Please, don't say "I Choose Jesus and I Choose to Swear". Swearing was never a positive thing, nor a good thing.

Your church mates might not be the greatest bunch of people, neither are you.

Get to know some nice people or something, or maybe find another church where you feel comfortable with.

- Dolce

4:32 AM  
Blogger -[I LAN My World]- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  
Blogger -[I LAN My World]- said...

Dolce,
Thanks you for ur comment haha,i already settle down into another church and stuffs.My family aint christian and i wasnt born as a christian for ur information.U r right , swearing was never a positive thing but look, wat was i trying envision is there are no good christian nor bad christian,we are still christian either way.The only thing tat is soooo special about christianity is grace from god.AND IM AINT THE greatest (i didnt even mention) person either,I was trying tell people why christianity not spreading as good as it supposed to.People tend to think christians are "money minded- offering" , "HOLLIER THAN THOU - must live by rules" , "HYPOCRISY - WE ARE ALL HUMAN, WE STILL SIN".

However, wat u said is right, I should tell ppl I LOve GOD and I love Jesus.NO MATTER WAT,ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.Actually, im actively involve wtih some christianity work.SO YER, Im not a person who sit back and do nothing and say my prophecy is building a million dollars church.......

Dolce, i respect u! atleast u dare to comment me and not restraining anything, i assume u are a kinda bold person?

GOd bless,
I LAN MY WORLD :P

6:52 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hey there, Grace is my real name - didn't want to put it incase I sparked some anger.

I'm really glad and proud of the way you responded :D Was quite afraid if I'd get a bombing of swear words :P

Your response is already a sign that, you are TRYING to do your best and I salute you!

I guess swearing might be, part of your old life before you became a Christian? Er, wouldn't be nice to know that you started swearing after you became a christian :P LOL

Anyway, you're considered a first generation christian - and it ain't easy. Keep praying for your family k :D Even though I don't know you, I'll keep them in prayer too.

Take care, and God bless :)

7:02 PM  
Blogger -[I LAN My World]- said...

nah, no worries... i dont bomb ppl with swear words for no reason ahahhaah...

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter