The briskness of LAN MY WORLD [Ah Lan] in LIFE.: today...

Monday, March 06, 2006

today...

Today, no time to update blog, because im going out to eat dinner with ah tiu and ah giu....and fucking loads of work and school works to do.Yeah, im good at procrastinating .............................

Today damn tulan, the teacher looks down on me, thinking i damn weak and mo lik because i act like one....Nya Sing, i almost carry her and throw her to the red sea,Sei PAk yer POh.....

Today also not bad,I get to knew some hot chicks around my area,I was in mCDonald....Suddenly,one of the friends i met at ( forgotten ) whispered my name a couple of time coz she couldnt recognize me and affraid that she called the wrong person........

BUT...I ALso DAMN TULAN, i didnt bring my cam and took pics with them......nya sing again.

Today,I sweared alot........which is normal..........

Today,I still consider myself a virgin....DAMN

Today,I broke.........

Today.........................................IM GONNA LAN MY WORLD


Fuck this post... ahaha..

Conclusion: Today AH LAN is very TULAN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter