The briskness of LAN MY WORLD [Ah Lan] in LIFE.: The teachers tat i respect all the time

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The teachers tat i respect all the time

FIRST AND FOREMOSt.. IM FROM SMK SERI HARTAMAS.. RAWWWW!!!


I have a bunch of very good teachers that helped me out alot.

FIRST: OUR DISCIPLINARY TEACHER!!!! EN.YEW!!!!
WHAT HE DID:He made my sejarah class really fun!!WEll, he jokes alot and very friendly man eheh.Despite of his strictness ( strictness..everybody hates rules,Am i right? ), he is really really a good good teacher.If he is planing to give workshops on sejarah.. i will be the first one to register...I WILL LINE UP 6 hours b4 the ticket counter start selling.HE also gives alot alot sweets during sejarah time! I improved my sejarah because of him man... and he also a good christian man, and family man .He always teaches us to care for our future family and some guidelines in between the class.That why hartamas students' gurlfriend all creme de la creme one :D REally RESPECT HIM MAN.!!!HE also very very helpful man, he helps me to get the key for library every morning :D...also a handyman.. he can fixs almost everything in school!

PS: HE also wrote the SAsbadi SEjarah book and Ekpress sejarah book.. WHICH Is really really good.. i scored A in PMR because of his book!!! BUY HIS BOOKS MAN...i will guarantee u ..it will be awesome.

SEcond: PN YONG!!! MY ENGLISH TEACHEr.!!!
what she did: She is my english and est teacher.She is a jovial person.She likes to joke around and always reveal us alot alot of new things.Oh yeah, she also good at teaching EST..Did i tell u she is a very sporting teacher . DEspite of her monthly checking on our homework, she is one of the best teachers i ever got.

Third: PN LIEW!!! MY ADD MATH TEACHER.
What she did: U might think she is boring.Actually, she isnt boring AT AL!!! One thing that really surprise me is.. She got alot alot patience on teaching me addmaths,when i dunno how to do any questions.. she will shows me step by step untill i understand.(for your information,im kinda slow,it takes heaps of time for me to understand a question)..Despite of her strictness(sometimes),she is a really great teacher.She also gave me pos of Ketua media in school :D

Fourth: PN........LOW !!! A CHEMISTRY TEACHER and LIbrarian teacher in my school.
What she did: OH... SHE IS FAMOUS FOR HER STRICTNESS AND SCARINESS!!!...ACTUALLY, SHE IS NOT AT ALL.If u obey her rules and regulations, she will jokes with u.. and when she jokes.. I TELL u...u will laugh untill u bleed. HAHAHA,even thought she didnt teach me.. but she is my librarian teacher!!! that how i know.I also heard that she is a very good chemistry teacher.One more thing i heard is... she can remember all the things in our form 4 and form 5 text books .ahahha

Last but not least: All the teachers in my school are good, i really appreciate them for sacrificing their priceless time just to teach me this FAT WORTHLESS BRAT.

I tell u guys something,even they are not doing their job ,they also get the same amount of INCOME as the teachers who spend most of their time teaching us.

Inconclusion, teachers are good.I doubt anyone other than teacher will spend their priceless time just to teach u.People usually spend their priceless time exchange for something they think is worth it BUT TEACHERS are different, just wanted to give u the knowledges and expect no return from u....So LOve ur teachers even thought sometimes they accidentally accused or caused u trouble,afterall they are too caring for u and wanted u to learn ur mistake and u will not do it in future.!!

PS: In secular world,if u did something wrong,no one will forgive u so easily.Worst,some people may setup a plan to destory u.Compared to that, teachers' scoldings and drugeries are just merely gentle reminders to us.In secular world, PEOPLE MIGHT HIRE A HITMAN TO ASSASSINATE U ,,JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO AH-PEK--> HERE!!!!

I LOVE U TEACHERS!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi ich bin Chriswab aus Bottrop !! Viele GrĂ¼sse !!

9:51 PM  
Blogger -[I LAN My World]- said...

well,i dun really know who r u..but for ur information, I CANT READ GERMAN. alrite?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Malcolm said...

hari guru next month

12:26 AM  
Blogger Hamhamsupsup said...

wah.. SUCK UP ALERT SUCK UP ALERT SUCK UP ALERT!!!!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous AH LAN i lan my world la said...

SUKA hati lar..hahahaha

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter